“In The Coach’s Corner” will allow students, parents, and fans a chance to learn more about the current LCHS coaching staff. This week features Head Boys Track and Wrestling Coach Kevin Graham.
1) What sports have you coached in your career? What classes do you currently teach?
Wrestling, Football, and Track. I teach CPR and First Aid, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention, Choices, and Career Development.
2) Tell us about your personal athletic career.
I played 4 years Varsity football and Track at LCHS before continuing my football career at Newberry College.
3) How long have you been at LCHS?
I have been with Florence County School District Three for 19 years.
4) Describe your education background.
Graduate of Newberry College 1994 and US Army Chemical School 1995.
5) What is the best part of LCHS?
The best part of Lake City High School is the people.
6) Favorite memory in LCHS athletics?
My favorite memory in LCHS athletics is the come from behind win against Wilson HS.
7) Describe Lake City High school student-athletes.
Dependable, hardworking, and trustworthy
8) Who are the teachers and coaches that made an impact in your life?
Dr. Lane Floyd, Mrs. Janice Singletary, Clayton Criswell and Mike Gaskins.