The Lake City High School Athletic Department will be implementing fan attendance guidelines as set by the SCHSL. We will be admitting 50% fan capacity for all contests. That equals 2,500 fans for football and 660 for volleyball. Additional guidelines are as follows:
- All fans must wear a mask to enter the facility
- Social distancing will be enforced in the stands.
- All areas of the bleachers will be open to fans including the Booster section and Band section.
- Fans that choose to stand around the fence must wear a mask and use social distancing.
- Concessions will be limited to prepackaged products only.
- Concession and restroom lines must use social distancing.
- After the game, all fans are expected to leave the premises immediately.
If you have any questions, please email Athletic Director Matt Apicella at email@example.com