Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, for the time being, only 200 fans will be allowed to attend home basketball games. For varsity, 100 tickets will be sent to the visiting school and Lake City High School basketball parents will have the first opportunity to purchase two tickets. The remaining tickets will be sold at the gate, but the doors will be locked after 200 fans are inside. All JV tickets will be sold at the gate, but cut off after 200 fans are inside.
- Temperatures will be taken at the gate. Those with a temperature greater than 100 degrees will not be admitted.
- Masks are mandatory at all times. Those who do not wear a mask after being reminded will be asked to leave.
- Social distancing is mandatory.
- LCHS winter sport athletes will not be admitted for free due to the capacity limit.
- SCHSL passes will be honored.
This policy will be reviewed constantly using current COVID data. Thank you for understanding as we do our best to ensure safety for all and help the student-athletes have a season.
Please direct any questions to AD Matt Apicella at firstname.lastname@example.org